Job Responsibilities & Duties: DESIGN ENGINEER
- Carry our engineering projects as assigned and design electronic control and equipment from concept through production, based on technical specification.
- Design complex analog and digital circuits for embedded system. Write test and application firmware in C and Assembly language.
- Develop engineering and reliability specification. Design, program and document verification tests. Prepare layout of system and components.
- Develop prototyping, breadboarding, testing and troubleshooting. Check and approve detail drawings and documentation.
- Qualification experience such as SEISMIC, EMI and MTBF etc. is preferred.
- Understanding of engineering principles, calculations and methodologies.
- Work with vendors and consultants on specification and qualifications.
- Stay technically current in new developments in technologies used in our products.
- Excellent oral and written communication. Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Maintain and support existing products.
- ORCAD an asset
- P.Eng is desirable
If you are a creative self starter, who is looking for challenging opportinity and rewarding career, join our winning team at Sartrex. Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Sharon McNelles, Human Resources Manager.